Air conditioning maintenance should be an annual occurrence. Without regular maintenance, your air conditioner could just stop working due to unaddressed issues; leaving you to be both uncomfortable and frustrated.
Common Problems Without an AC Maintenance Company
Besides avoiding a complete air conditioner system failure, without annual air conditioning maintenance your air conditioner can start to experience the following problems:
- Frozen Lines
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Bad Electrical Connections
- Drain Pan Clogs
- Damaged Wires
- Dirty Air Filters
- Poor Temperature Regulations
If you are experiencing any of the above issues you should call SINTON AIR; we can help you avoid expensive cooling repairs and keep your A/C system running smoothly and efficiently.
What Is An Precision Air Conditioning Tune-Up?
An air conditioning tune-up is an annual service that SINTON AIR offers to our customers. During your precision tune-up, our technicians will examine the outside unit, the condenser and compressor, and the inside component of the ductwork, evaporator coils and blower. Here is a list of the things done during our tune-up:
- Measure volts and amps
- Test thermostat calibration
- Check safety controls
- Check refrigerant pressure and levels
- Monitor air conditioning start up
- Clean evaporator coil
- Clean or replace all filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Check for correct air flow from vents
- Inspect all electrical connections and tighten as needed
- Inspect and lubricate moving parts
- Clean and inspect condensate drain
- Check for inconsistent temperature
- Check circuit breaker for worn or weak circuits
- Check for damaged wiring
- Inspect outside unit for damage
- Inspect fan blades and belt
If we find any problems during our complete precision tune-up service, we will address them with you and provide our recommendations for repair.
Call SINTON AIR today for air conditioning maintenance!
(610) 444 6002
Back to Air Conditioning Services
Kennet Square, Pennsylvania, 19348